I was lead to believe that I would get a 1000 dollar shopping spree and all I would have to do paid is the shipping cost.The items available are not worth the price of shipping.

I was lead to believe that the 1000 dollar shopping spree was was better than the magazines themselves.

The chocies that I have to choose from ***. The shopping spree is just a gimet to get you to buy the magazines. Now I'm stuck with paying for the magazines that I really didn't need in the first place.

This magazine company is just a rip off.

Had an Experience with Americas Choice Readers Service?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company Lucky Tackle Box "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more