i am foreigner so when they contacted me about $1000 shopping spree and told me i could get a bunch of magazine for very little money i agreed..i was told by the operator that my account would be charged $49 every 3 months..

Turns out to be every month, they have a recording of me but unfortunately the recording isn't of the whole conversation, that could prove that i was lied to... Since then they charged my account.. i had to cancel it .

Now a collection agency is threatening to take me to court unless i pay $699.

Had an Experience with Americas Choice Readers Service?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Green Ivy Publishing - Scammed by Green Ivy at the age of 73. Green Ivy Publishing "I was also scammed by Green Ivy. My book was published (I paid $3,500 for one book) and I never received an accounting or a check for the books sold...." Read more Generali Worldwide - Money lost in switches Generali Worldwide "If you have a GENERALI VISION plan and your owned BRANDEAUX Dual Asset EURClass (A) USD back in 2014, then there is a high chance that Generali owes you money...." Read more H20 Wireless - Couldn't active the new sim cards that i purchased H20 Wireless "I purchased to sims as multi-line plan and wanted to transfer my existing numbers from att. I called 3 times to customer service and provided all the details and i..." Read more Kwik Fit - DO NOT USE KWIK-FIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! Kwik Fit "Took my car in on 18 January 2017 as an emergency repair as my passenger window pane had fallen out of its clip and into the door panel, and dropped..." Read more Tophatter - Fraudulent activity counterfeit mail fraud scam Tophatter "So this is what I sent to TOPHATTER: "Really? Well now my family's orders are trickling in and it's so embarrassing, after the crap I had gotten in. While I..." Read more